Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Still reading...

Just dropping in quickly to say that I'm still reading American Conspiracies. I'm less than 20 pages from the end, but it has been a busy couple of days (I'm helping a friend get ready for a trade show this weekend) and I haven't found much time to read. I had been hoping to finish the book up tonight and write something about it (because I have a few things to say about it), but I've got the headache from Hades and I think I'm just going to go load the dishwasher and start it and then go to bed.

I had also planned to share a few thoughts about the guy who has issued an "n-word" free edition of Huckleberry Finn, a story that has been all over the news today, including an interesting piece on NPR this afternoon (which I only heard because it was on while I was in my car on the way from work to helping my friend and I happened to tune in while it was on). But, again, I'm fairly sure that if I attempted to write about that, or much of anything else, tonight, I wouldn't manage to make much sense. So, I'lll just leave well enough alone for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment