Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another book finished...

I've finished reading Trilobite!: Eyewitness to Evolution, by Richard Fortey.

It was as good as I had hoped it would be, and I'll have more to say about it soon. Right now, just let me say that I have a huge urge to go off and study historical geology and palenotology. In fact, I've got a friend who just started a course in historical geology tonight, and I'm a bit jealous even though I've taken that particular class at that particular school already.

Now, I'm just reading The Miracle Detective, by Randall Sullivan, but I'm looking at a couple of different possibilities for a second book to start. I've always liked having more than one book in progress at a time, and it is very rare that I will read one book straight through without dipping into other books along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment