Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday afternoon update...

Well, so much for plans and best intentions.

I'm still reading The Miracle Detective, although I'm over halfway through it now. I had hoped to finish it by the end of the weekend, but Saturday was full of a knitting meet-up and movie night with my SCA friends, and I spent a good deal of Sunday working on my writing rather than reading other people's.

But, it was a fun weekend, so I don't begrudge the time.

This week's goal is to finish what I'm reading now and start in on something new. Not sure what it will be yet, though. There are several possibilities, and that's just from the books I've got checked out of the library and doesn't include all the books I've got on my shelves that I haven't gotten around to reading yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment